Oops! Looks like there is limited availability for spaces that meet your search criteria.
Phone icon Please call us at 800-792-1602 and we'll help you find perfect storage space.
Storage Types in Maineville
- Boat Storage Units in Maineville, OH
- Businesss Storage Units in Maineville, OH
- Vehicle Storage Units in Maineville, OH
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Maineville, OH
- RV Storage Units in Maineville, OH
Other Storage Unit Options in Maineville, OH
Storage Unit Sizes in Maineville
Maineville is a tiny village in Ohio’s Warren County, tucked in the southwestern corner of the state. The local community is primarily a mix of young families and retirees, attracted by the quiet way of life the small town has to offer. Maineville was established in 1850 and named for the home state of many of its earliest settlers, Maine.
Living in Maineville
Because it’s so small, the town itself offers limited amenities. However, you can easily make the short drive to Cincinnati, just over 25 miles away, for everything you need. There, you can access plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options and be home within a half hour or less.
Because only about 1,000 people call Maineville home, it has a very tight-knit sense of community that’s ideal for families. Local events like the July Fourth celebration provide the opportunity to get to know your neighbors and are some of the highlights of the Maineville lifestyle. The village also offers the opportunity to get involved in the local community, creating organizations like the celebration committee that are open to both residents and small business owners.
If you’re looking for sports and recreation in Maineville, you can find it at Landen-Deerfield Park, a major hub of activity in the village. It offers a 2-mile walking trail, a skate park, three different playgrounds, a concession stand and several athletic fields and courts. The park’s lake creates scenic views, and most of the village’s youth sports are played here as well. You can also attend a number of community events in the park, like summertime movies, musical performances at the amphitheater and regular visits from the town’s shaved ice truck.
Maineville students attend schools within Little Miami Local School District.
Resources for Moving to Maineville
As you prepare for your move to Maineville, the following information will be useful:
- Utilities: Major utilities providers in the Maineville area include Duke Energy and Warren County Water & Sewer.
- Garbage and Recycling: Your home’s location in Maineville may determine your waste disposal provider. Asking your neighbors which company they use may help you choose your provider.
- Transportation: Public transportation in Maineville is limited due to the community's small size. However, at just over 1 square mile, the town is small enough to be very walkable.
You can find a mix of new construction and established communities in Maineville, offering a variety of home styles, sizes and price points. Home prices tend to be higher than the national average, but it’s possible to find options that are more budget-friendly as well. Common home features in Maineville include brick exteriors, shutters, two or more stories and large yards.